R 699.00 R 899.00
Three stage physical correction therapy provides 3 different hardness braces to correct crowded mild dentition, dislocation and uneven teeth, step by step.
Soft and flexible food grade TPE material, odourless and non-toxic, can improve orthodontic rebound with enhanced wear comfort and fit. Each stage dental brace comes with a separate carry case for carrying convenience and improved hygiene.
The transparent brace color will bring your confident smile back.
1) Dental crowding
2) Teeth gaps
3) Narrow dental arch
4) Teeth misalignment
5) Bite misalignments - malocclusions
6) Snoring and teeth grinding
7) Mouth breathing
Three stage product use:
The first stage (D1): Soft; Mainly used for the orthotics and initial correction. Wear at night after adaptation, usage time 1 - 2 months.
The second stage (D2): Medium elastic hardness, suitable for mild and moderate teeth, to further adapt to orthotics and enhance remedial effects. Wear at night for 2 - 3 months.
The third Stage (D3): Hard; Increased correction force for post-correction and maintenance. A stiffer material suitable for further aligning the teeth or used as a holder to limit tooth movement. Wear at night for 3 - 6 months.
Instructions for use:
1. Allow yourself to adapt to brace for 5-10 minutes;
2. If you feel uncomfortable, you can take it off first, take a rest and then wear it;
3. Don't bite too hard at the beginning, slowly increase the strength of the bite;
4. Wear 1 - 2 hours a day after adaptation, and then extend the wearing time.
It is recommended to use all three stages (D1, then D2 and finally D3).
• Wear the orthodontics all night and 1 – 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
• When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthodontics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• D1 is soft, first stage, use for 1 – 3 months.
• D2 is moderate, second stage, use for 6 – 8 months.
• D3 is hard, third stage, use for 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can gradually use D2 together.
• Use D2 on daytime and D1 at night. When you fully adapted to D2, you can gradually use D3 together. Use D3 on daytime and D2 at night. You must wear it every day, normally, there should be noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
How to wear:
1. Point A of the aligner faces upwards;
2. Place the aligner in your mouth;
3. Keep your tongue in a natural position;
4. Close your upper and lower teeth and keep breathing through your nose.
Note: Only use luke warm water for cleaning (not boiling), so as not to damage aligners.