R 799.00 R 899.00
Three stage physical correction therapy provides 3 different hardness braces to correct crowded mild dentition, dislocation and uneven teeth, step by step.
Soft and flexible food grade TPE material, odourless and non-toxic, can improve orthodontic rebound with enhanced wear comfort and fit.
Each stage dental brace comes with a separate carry case for carrying convenience and improved hygiene.
The transparent brace color will bring your confident smile back.
1) Dental crowding
2) Teeth gaps
3) Narrow dental arch
4) Teeth misalignment
5) Bite misalignments - malocclusions
6) Snoring and teeth grinding
7) Mouth breathing
Three stage product use:
The first stage (D1): Soft; Mainly used for orthodontics and initial correction. Wear at night after you have adapted to the aligner. Usage time 1 - 2 months.
The second stage (D2): Medium elastic hardness, suitable for mild and moderate correction of teeth, to further adapt to orthodontics and enhance remedial effects. Wear at night for 2 - 3 months.
The third Stage (D3): Hard; Increased correction force for post-correction and maintenance. A stiffer material suitable to further align the teeth or can be used as a holder to limit tooth movement. Wear at night for 3 - 6 months.
1. Allow yourself to adapt to brace for 5 - 10 minutes;
2. If you feel uncomfortable, you can take it off first, take a rest and then wear it;
3. Do not bite too hard in the beginning, slowly increase the strength of the bite;
4. Wear 1 - 2 hours a day after you have adapted to it and then extend the wearing time.
It is recommended to use all three stages (D1, then D2 and finally D3).
• Wear the aligner all night and for 1 - 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you read, study, watch TV, use the computer or even while you work. After each use, please wash and store aligner it it's matching case.
• When you wear aligner for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the aligner, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• D1 is a soft, first stage, use for 1 – 3 months.
• D2 is a moderate, second stage, use for 6 – 8 months.
• D3 is a hard, third stage, use for 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can then gradually use D1 and D2 together.
• Use D2 in the daytime and D1 at night. Once you have fully adapted to D2, you can then gradually use D2 and D3 together. Use D3 in the daytime and D2 at night.
• Once you have fully adapted to D3, you can then use D3 in the daytime and at night.
You must wear the aligner every day, normally there should be noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
How to wear:
1. Ensure point A of the aligner faces upwards;
2. Place the aligner in your mouth;
3. Keep your tongue in a natural position;
4. Close your upper and lower teeth and keep breathing through your nose.
Note: Only use luke warm water for cleaning (not boiling), so as not to damage aligners.